Products built by marketers, for marketers
Alchemy is our Customer Data Platform (CDP) that rapidly organizes a brand’s first-party data — including a customer’s transactions, interactions, and behaviors from across several years. It then enriches this information with third-party data (e.g. location, weather, census data, etc.) to develop a robust customer view.
Target with Precision
For CMOs who want to better understand their customers, deliver relevant marketing experiences and drive measurable results, Alchemy provides:
- Actionable customer-level insights
- Clear articulation of ROI on marketing spend
- Tactical strategies to increase customer lifetime value & reduce churn
Inventory Management Insights
For Marketing Analysts caught between the pressure to offload inventory and identify strategies to encourage customers to shop more often, Alchemy delivers:
- A unified platform that collects and enriches a brand’s 1st party data
- A persistent cross-channel customer view that powers personalized offers and messages
- Actionable insights to achieve efficient and effective inventory management
Built to Achieve Business Needs
For CIOs who want to drive business transformation but are under siege to deliver critical BI projects ranging from building a data lake to structuring the business data horizontally, Alchemy:
- Empowers CIOs to stay focused on their important BI projects
- Delivers a non-intrusive solution that can ingest data from existing landscapes
- Creates an operational marketing database that structures customer data longitudinally to reveal a customer’s journey
ASK GALE is our primary consumer research capability. When clients want to measure or understand customer behavior that isn’t tracked or apparent in their own data, custom research from ASK GALE can fill in the critical gaps.
How can ASK GALE benefit my organization?
Enrich your First-Party data
Clients often know the online and purchase patterns of their customers, but might be missing key variables like demographics, lifestyle interests or attitudes. A custom survey can capture these variables and add context to behavior-based segments. This additional information can also help target acquisition audiences.
Quantify Behaviors of Audiences Beyond Your Customer Base
Whether it’s the general population or a specific persona, ASK GALE’s network of third-party survey panelists makes it easy to reach the audiences you want to understand, and ask the specific questions you need to make business decisions with confidence.
Understand Drivers of Observed Behaviors
Knowing WHAT customers are doing can help uncover opportunities. But knowing WHY they’re doing it is key to acting on those opportunities. ASK GALE uses both qualitative and quantitative research to understand drivers and barriers to the behaviors you want to change.